Quiz Competition – Knowledge@NUS MBA

The winning team of the Inaugural General Quiz Competition talks about their road to victory. 

Organized by Knowledge@NUS MBA, The Inaugural General Quiz Competition went by smoothly last Friday, largely unnoticed amidst the big events like Cerebration and GBC!

After being drained by the mammoth 5 -hour session on Negotiation and Conflict Management Workshop (Conducted by Prof Ho Beng) organized by NUS MBA Consulting Club, I was already pretty much consumed but there was this one last thing for the day – the quiz competition. If I could trust my memory, there were 8 teams in total (Well, I am also counting Rathin as a team even though he alone was killing all of us). There was an elimination round to make the competition manageable and we (Anshuman Kaushik, Yogesh and I) survived this round and made it to the actual competition. Other teams which made it this round were Rathin, Kunal Mukherjee & Team (Anshul & Sumit), Shouvik Chanda & Team (Priyanshu & Shreyansh)

We managed to remain at 3rd from Top (2nd from bottom :-)) until round 3. Then comes round 4 (the last one) and one answer from Anshuman Kaushik changed everything forever. We took huge lead over others and the competition ended with “US” as winners.

It was amazing how we came victorious head-on with Stalwarts!

All’s well that end well ! Congratulations to my team for winning the Inaugural General Quiz Competition organized by Knowledge@NUS MBA. Thanks to Prajit and Anupam Saha for being the men behind the event.